- Abstracts must be written in English and submitted as a Word document.
- Abstracts should not exceed more than 350 words (excluding title and author information)
- Please use Times New Roman and 12 pt font
- Title: Use Bold FONT, Capitalize Major Words, and align left.
- Author Information: Full first and last name of primary author/presenter*, associated organization, address (city, state, zip), and email address. Followed by co-author(s) with their organizations and address separated by semi-colons. Do not bold or italicize any author information (refer to example).
- The abstract should include a summary of your work (introduction, methods, results, and discussion). Do not indent.
- Do not include figures, tables, literature cited, or acknowledgments.
- Please save your Word Document as Last Name_First Name_Presentation Type (e.g., Meck_Jessica_Poster).
We are no longer accepting oral or poster abstracts.